donderdag 20 februari 2014

Gucci FW14 fashion show

Milan Fashion Week kicked off with one of my favourite shows: Gucci. After seeing this show, it's safe to say that we can keep on buying those pastel colors because they are here to stay.

What I love about Gucci is their sexy yet elegant style so I was very exciting to see this show live. I must admit I was a bit disappointed with the first half of the show. The looks had all the same colors and were a bit virtuous in my opinion. The looks had a seventies vibe and lots of models wore "nerdy" glasses.

But midway the show the atmosphere changed and so did the looks. The main colors became red and yellow, some looks even had animal prints. Finally I saw the sexy side of Gucci that I love. To finish of the collection, Frida Giannini and her team created some amazing embellished looks. The designs may look simple but if you look up close you can see the craftsmanship.

As for shoes, you definitely have to buy a pair of boots in beige, black or with animal print.

Here are some images to give you an idea of the collection. What is your favourite look?








7 opmerkingen: