donderdag 27 februari 2014

Natalie Portman for Dior

Natalie Portman must be one of the most elegant women in the world and that makes her the perfect face for Dior. With already some campaigns for the brand under her belt, she now gets to promote Dior's newest perfume "Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet".

I can't wait to try this scent on because of several reasons. Firstly I'm a huge fan of the Miss Dior perfumes. The bottles are always super cute and the scent is so sweet. It really draws me in.
Secondly the promo pictures from Natalie Portman look amazing. After seeing them you just want to live the same Parisian lifestyle.
This brings me to reason number 3; I absolutely adore Natalie Portman. She is just so amazingly talented. I first got hooked on her when she played  in the Star Wars movies. BTW: Yes, Stars Wars is one of my guilty pleasures. She's super dedicated to her job as well. You see this in movies such as V for Vendetta or Black Swan. In the first she shaves her head bald and in the latter she had to learn the same routines as a real ballerina.

So anyway check out the pictures from this campaign and let me know what you think.







9 opmerkingen:

  1. I love her, she is gorgeous!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik houd van Natalie Portman en ik vind het ook gaaf dat ze reclame maakt voor Dior.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. pretty...love the pics...

    my recent one :http://www.dbreviews.co.uk/2014/02/braun-silk-epil-preepilation-wipes.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this post sweetie!! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Health Tips] Stay Fit While You Sit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love her, she is so pretty. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love Natalie! Beautiful photos <3

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really like her, beautiful and classy, ​​perfect for Dior

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen