zaterdag 8 november 2014

Instalab #26


Great quote and very applicable at the moment. 



Sharing my denim inspo for a contest.







I'm really longing to go back to Tuscany with this cold weather we're experiencing.


Khloe Kardashian is my heroine!




Visiting my friend, who just left the hospital, with this Halloween inspired cake. 



Celebrating my 25th birthday with some Gin/Tonic.



And with my best friends of course.



Overwiewing some of my gifts and birthday carts.



No, I didn't have dinner in some kind of fancy and expensive restaurant. A friend prepared this four-course dinner. Needless to say that it was delicious I suppose?



My new Leopard shoes from Asos, I fell in love after one glance.

You can add me on Instragram as well: @karenliesens or instagram.com/karenliesens

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Khloe Kardashian vind ik ook echt geweldig! Mijn favoriet van heel de familie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk!.. altijd even leuk om terug te kijken op de week :). Liefs, Esmeralda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die Asos heels zijn echt wauwie! En damn, zo'n 4 gangen dinner wil ik ook wel eens vr m'n neus krijgen bij vrienden :D

    x Aurélie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen