dinsdag 10 december 2013

Fallen leaves

My loyal readers will already know that I'm not a huge fan of cold temperatures. Therefor I don't have a lot of outfit posts at the moment. I simply shudder at the thought of being outside unnecessary. Nonetheless I live nearby Tongeren, which is a town with a lot of beautiful sights. Sunday I was in Tongeren and my mother quickly took some shots of my outfit.




I'm wearing:
blouse: H&m
skirt: Supertrash
boots: Supertrash
scarf: Gucci
coat: Zara
bag: Liu Jo
earrings: New Look
watch: Michael Kors

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your outfit dear, so lady like and stylish! Love the pop of colour by your bag and the coat looks gorgeous.x I love Winter but I know exactly what you are talking about, I have such a lack of inspiration when it comes to outfits as the weather is so bad and it is always dark and grey!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen