vrijdag 20 december 2013

My week on Instagram

Check out my past week with these Instragram pictures.


Last Saturday I went shopping in Antwerp, which is by far my favourite shopping city in Belgium. This is a picture from the biggest shopping street in Anwerp called " de Meir".


My love for Italian food is uncontional.


I have been to every huge club in Belgium but Versuz is the best by far. I used to go out at Versuz at least once every week but unfortunately it had to close last year. This weekend there was a big reopening at a new venue and offcourse I was present. I loved it so much! The new club is so impressive and if you ever get the chance you should definitely visit it.


At the end of every weekend I already long to the next one.


Usually I'm never ill but offcourse I got the flu during the busiest week of the year at work.


My new Chanel nailpolish: Taboo


Christmas gifts from my boss.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. You are BRILLIANT!
    Happy Chritmas! :)

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx Marta! A happy Christmas as well!

      I liked your facebook page, like mine as well at https://www.facebook.com/dressinginlabels?ref=hl

      Verwijderen
  2. I hope you feel better soon! For 3 years running my family had flu at Christmas, it sucks! Love your nail polish though! I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and personal style etc! I wanted to wish you a happy holidays too! :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much ! I'll leave a comment at your blog as well. Happy Holidays for you too!

      Verwijderen