zaterdag 28 december 2013

Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume

Katy Perry is not only a musical genius but she's also busy creating a brand with her name. A couple of months ago Katy Perry released her 3th perfume: Killer Queen. I've been dying to try it out but somehow always forgot about it when I was at a makeup store. Luckily my mother knows me well and gave me this perfume as a gift for Christmas.

Killer Queen is also the name of Katy Perry's company, named after the hit single from Queen. The perfume is tempting with the scent of praline, berries and plums in it.

The idea for this perfume is based on the song "Killer Queen". The song is about the kind of woman Katy Perry wanted to be when she was younger. The kind of woman that makes heads turn around when she enters a room. Katy Perry wanted to create the kind of perfume that could give someone that extra bit of confidence.

The design of the flacon was another thing that attracted me to this perfume. It's a ruby with a golden cover which looks like a queen's crown.  I like everything that looks kind of royal like. Let's call this flacon the new crown jewel in my collection.
PS: you can see Katy Perry's initials on the flacon, two cats (Katy has 2 cats) and a cross (Katy is very religious).

The only disadvantage about the flacon is the fact you can't put it straight up, which is slightly impractical. But jewel don't need to be practical, right?

The scent is created by Laurent Le Geurnec. It's the kind of scent that can draw the attention to you. It's for the kind of people who like to stand out in a crowd. The perfume is quite fruity and that makes the scent very sweet.

Did you try it out yet? What do you think about it?





5 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm not sure that I've ever have seen this in Belgium :/ but i love the packaging an I would really like to smell it, it's so beautiful

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I don't know if it's available in Belgium. My mother bought it in Holland! It's also available in Germany.

      Verwijderen
  2. Love this perfume so much.*__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel mooi flesje.
    En op die laatste foto ziet ze er ook geweldig uit.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen