maandag 27 januari 2014

Statement shirts

With a statement T-shirt you can show the world who you are, what you think, who you like without having to speak at all. Statement t-shirts have been very important in fashion the last couple of years. The first stage of the rise of this t-shirt were the rock band shirts. Now days you can find millions of different designs.

I don't buy T-shirts regularly because they don't suit me that well. So when Kenzo first came up with the famous tiger shirts and Givenchy with their rotweiller design, I didn't get hooked on the trend immediately. Slowly it started to suck me in. Last weekend I did some shopping in Antwerp. Unfortunately the tiger sweater I had in mind was sold out but I got my hands on the t-shirt. What do you think?
Thursday I go to a fashion event and I'll be wearing this shirt so keep your eye on my blog! PS: I bought it at Hopland 14.


Lately another T-shirt can be spotted in  the fashion world; the Ballin Paris shirt from Alex & Chloe. I fell in love when I saw Kanye West wearing a t-shirt from this brand. Another plus point is the font is a wink to Balmain, one of my favourite fashion houses. I wore my shirt to a party last weekend, sorry for the blurry picture.


Lots of celebrities have been spotted wearing Ballin Paris, among them are Cara Delevigne, Joel Madden, Ciara, Ellie Goulding and Nina Garcia


Lately I have my mind set on another statement T-shirt, the brand is called "Les Artistes". The only thing that's holding me back is the high collar and the design looks quite masculin. 



8 opmerkingen:

  1. I absolutely love statement and graphic tees!!

    http://anshul90.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love you shirt!!!
    Very trendy!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! Let me where you follow me and I'll follow you back!

      Verwijderen
  3. your shirt is super cool :) personally i'm a big fan of such shirts,they're way more fun than plain shirts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great t-shirts dear!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin? Please let me know in my blog and I follow you back!
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Laura! I already follow you! follow me back at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11156295/dressing-in-labels

      Verwijderen