donderdag 12 juni 2014

DIY: How to make Guacamole?

If you're wondering why I have been quiet lately it's because I had a super busy weekend. I still live at home and never cook dinner. So inviting a couple of friends at home and serve a three course dinner was quite challenging. I started preparing Thursday evening and continued Friday.

Although I barely have any cooking experience I must say that the dinner was quite succesful. OK, I admit that some courses didn't go as planned but still I'm very pleased. To start off the evening I served some nacho's with homemade Guacamole. This is one of my favourite dip sauce. Here's how I made it:


Ingredients:

- 2 avocados
- 2 onions
- 2 Spanish peppers
- 6 spoons of cut corianders leaves
- 4 spoons of olive oil
- 6 spoons of lemon juice
- 2 tomatos



Peel and cut the avocados and onions. Erase the seeds from the Spanish peppers. Mix all these ingredients with lemon juice and olive oil in the mixer. 


Add salt, pepper and the cut coriander leaves to the mix and leave it in the fridge for a couple of hours. 


Tip: I usually serve the guacamole with nachos. 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh ziet er goed uit.. heb t alleen nog nooit gegeten hihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Zeker eens proberen Kevin! Is echt heerlijk! Beetje pikant maar dit kan je compenseren door wat extra citroen er bij te voegen!

      Verwijderen
  2. Awesome! I love guacamole! great recipe!

    xxx
    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'm not sure if the guacamole is good for me, sometimes is too much spicy for me.
    xoxo

    Enara's Things

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen