woensdag 19 maart 2014

Beauty Trends spring 2014

Yesterday I showed you my favourite fashion trends for spring. But an outfit is nothing without some decent make-up to lift that outfit up. I really want to try to spice up my make up this season. I usually tend to stick to the same kind of products/colours in contradiction to my clothing style. I don't really know why, I guess it's all about changing my ritual. These are some of the trends I really want to try out this season. Let me know which trend is your favourite!

Little miss orange

The real dare devils go for bright orange this season. If this is too much for you, red or a pastel shades of orange are an option as well. If you really want to be on trend, go for a mat lipstick. 


John Galliano
DKNY

Glitter & Gold

If you have been following my blog for a while, you know that gold is my favourite colour. This trend is already in my usual make up ritual. During the Christmas season from 2012 I found this perfect Dior eye shadow palette. I'm a little bit panicking because it's almost empty. But I guess this  season is the right time to move on because this spring it really is all gold that shines.


Dior
D&G Sicilian Jewels collection gold lipstick, check my review here 
JC De Castelbajac

Black as the night

This trend is not something new. It seems like the smokey eye will never go out of style again. No wonder, there isn't one beauty trend which is more beautiful, chic and sexy if well done. 


Just Cavalli
Chanel eye mascare, check out my review here
Mulberry

Pink glow

Last year it was all about grungy nude, this season it's about girly faces with lots of blush. If you're not afraid to show off a bit you can combine this pink blush with a lipstick in the same shade.


Dolce & Gabanna
Vera Wang

3 opmerkingen:

  1. the first it's my favourite!
    http://www.mrsnoone.it/2014/03/luce-tramonti-nord-est/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I do love the Mac lipstick color great for spring.http://bit.ly/OwcMo4 many new SW3 Bespoke and BLANK NYC styles are now in and would be a great addition to those colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk artikel karen. Ik vind de météorites bubble blush van guerlain echt mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen