woensdag 16 november 2016

OUTFIT: Je m'en fous


Je m'en fous or I don't care. My t-shirt says it all. Lately I've been going through a rough patch both at work as personally. I'm the kind of person who speaks up during confrontations and I definitely won't hide my opinion. As much as I try not to care and keep on doing my own thing, it's not always to keep up your head.

Whenever I feel down, I hit the internet to do some online shopping. This is how I ended up on Sammydress. Sammydress is an online webshop with lots of clothing, accessories and home stuff. Their range is basically endless. 

I purchased three items to test this webshop. The first item is the multi-layered necklace. The second item is a fabulous pair of earrings. Last but not least I opted for the eye necklace. If you want to purchase these items as well, click the links at the bottom of this blogpost. Do you like the accessories I purchased?










I'M WEARING

necklace: Sammydress // bracelet: Sammydress // earrings: Sammydress // T-shirt: Elysée Fashion // pants: H&M // jacekt: Zara // bag: Patrizia Pepe // sneakers: All Stars by Converse 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze look staat je super goed, Karen! Je straalt echt in die toffe moster kleur :)
    Tot morgen alvast, ik kijk er naar ui :)

    X, Eline
    www.luminouslive.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You look really nice in this outfit. I like the top and how it works so well with your jacket. Really cute jewelry too :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuke outfit!
    deze kleuren staan je heel goed
    en combineren mooi met de herfstkleuren

    liefs
    Karlien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke accessoires: verfijnd en vrouwelijk! Goed gekozen! En de gilet staat je super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw meid je staat echt zo goed met deze outfit en kleur! You rock it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Die kleur staat je super! Ideaal voor de tijd van het jaar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. LOVE the necklace and good for you for speaking your mind! I love that :)

    Naomi in Wonderland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Mooie kleuren in je foto's! Vooral je vest vind ik gaaf!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Your jacket looks perfect for autumn! Love it on you. And you did a wonderful job styling this look. :) Hope to hear from you soon! x

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen