woensdag 31 december 2014

My favourite outfits from 2014

 The end of year is coming closer and closer and that means overviews. I start with an overview from my favourite outfits from 2014. It was really a hard decision to make because I really put a lot of time and effort in creating outfits. Please let me know which is your favourite.

NL: Het einde van het jaar komt dichter en dichter bij en dat betekent natuurlijk overzichtjes. Ik begin met een overzicht van mijn favoriete outfits van 2014. Het was echt een moeilijke beslissing om te nemen omdat ik veel tijd en moeite steek in het creëren van mooie outfits. Laat me aub weten welke outfit jouw favoriet is. 



The title of this outfit might be a bit confusing; the pictures were taken at the remains of an old Roman temple. Everytime I see these pictures I'm so proud of how well they turned out even though I didn't have a really good camera.


The first shoot with my Kenzo sweater will always be precious and memorable, definitely because of the dangerous moves I had to do.


Having dinner on a huge mountain deserves an outfit shoot. Some pictures were taken before dust and some after dust, I love the mix of them both. Plus points for my tan ;-)


This dress is one of my favourite purchases in 2014 and I styled it to be modern Greek style.


Living la Dolce Vita in Tuscany.



I remember wearing my Nike sneakers for the first time and getting stared at an aweful lot. 


The perfect outfit in the perfect surroundings with the perfect light.


A super short but amazing citytrip to Amsterdam with this photo shoot as a result.


My favourite print of the year is withou a doubt leopard, combine this with red and you have the perfect outfit.


The fall light was perfect that day and I really adore the result of these pictures.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, mag ik alles leuk vinden? :D Je hebt echt heel erg mooie outfits samengesteld dit jaar! Ok ik heb misschien toch een favorietje en dat is de laatste, omdat dat blauw jou zoooo mooi staat!

    Een fijn eindejaar Karen!

    Liefs,
    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute outfits :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your style!!
    http://fashionstylebyanna.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen