maandag 22 december 2014

OUTFIT: With love from Düsseldorf

This weekend I went to Düsseldorf with my aunt to do some shopping and taste some of the Christmas spirit. A whole day on the go means a comfortable and warm outfit. I wore my new Zara pants and my super warm H&M leopard coat. Later this week I will show you the stuff I bought. Please let me know whether you like my outfit or not!

NL: Dit weekend  ben ik naar Düsseldorf  geweest met mijn tante om wat te shoppen en een beetje kerstsfeer op te snuiven. Een hele dag rondlopen vereist een comfortabele en warme outfit. Ik koos ervoor om mijn nieuwe Zara broek te dragen en mijn super warme H&M luipaard jas. Later deze week zal ik jullie mijn nieuwe spullen tonen. Laat me in de comments hieronder weten of jullie mijn outfit leuk vinden of niet. 








I'm wearing

shirt: H&M // pants: Zara // coat: H&M // boots: Supertrash // bag: Louis Vuitton // scarf: John Galliano // watch: Michael Kors

14 opmerkingen:

  1. This look is sooo awesome! Love Leo!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/getting-my-santa-hat-on/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cool outfit!!!
    Love your scarf and pants!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look absolutely amazing as always with such a style. Amazing look, i really love those shoes! Great job! Gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die jas staat je echt leuk! Ik vind je sjaal ook leuk geeft je outfit echt weer een andere twist.. Love it

    Xxx
    Http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ì like the coat with those black leather gloves and bold scarf! Great combination!

    X, Marky
    www.mypinkboudoir.eu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Héél erg leuke outfit Karen. Die jas staat je heel goed, en leuk gecombineerd met het sjaaltje!

    Liefs,
    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I've been in love with fur pieces lately and this is no exception. You look pretty! :)

    Advance Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely coat..i like animal print ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Düsseldorf is inderdaad een fijne stad om te winkelen, zeker bij Kerst! Je ziet er leuk uit!

    X Sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. great outfit, I really like the coat :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2014/12/sweater-weather.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Lovely outfit!

    -chy

    http://noviceofstyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Oeh I love lepoard print!

    www.fashionismyonlyreligion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen