donderdag 11 december 2014

OUTFIT: It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing



By now I think everyone has already seen the amazing holiday collection from H&M (if not click here). My favorite piece was without a doubt the leggings with embellishments, preferably in gold. As you may have discovered in my shoplog yesterday, I managed to purchase the golden leggings. Naturally I couldn't wait to wear them and shoot some pictures with them. Because this is such a special and prominent piece, I decided to dress down the rest of my outfit. Don't forget to share your opinion about my outfit below!

NL: Ik denk dat iedereen ondertussen de geweldige holiday collectie van H&M al ontdekt heeft (zo niet klik dan hier). Mijn favoriete stuk was zonder twijfel de legging met pailletten, liefst in goud. Zoals je misschien gezien hebt in mijn shoplog, slaagde ik er in om de gouden versie te bemachtigen. Natuurlijk kon ik niet wachten om de legging aan te doen en jullie te tonen in enkele foto's. Omdat dit zo een speciaal en opvallend kledingstuk is, koos ik er voor om de rest van de outfit simpel te houden. Laat me zeker weten wat jullie er van vinden!
















I'm wearing

blouse: Zara // pants: H&M // shoes: Van Loock // bag: Stella McCartney // watch: Michael Kors // earrings: H&M // bracelet: Forever 21

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Super outfit! Je broek is echt geweldig!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great trousers!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey dear,

    We have an amazing giveaway this week with Carlo Giuliano silver bracelet. Just push your luck: http://www.margoraffaelli.com/carlo-giuliano-giveaway/

    Hugs,
    Margo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look sooo gorgeous and I totally love your sequined pants :)
    Perfect idea for New Year's Eve!

    See you Karen xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel mooi en leuk dat je je haar hebt opgestoken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nice!
    New post on my blog
    fashiondiarybymihaella.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Karen and thank you for your visit! I like very much this outfit, especially your beautiful leggings and your amazing shoes! oday I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin? Let me know....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. the pants are Perfection <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. If anything, I am a sequin kind of girl, and those sequined pants are absolutely stunning! I can't wait till the H&M near me stocks them so I can go grab a pair too!

    xo, Rach
    incipientdreams.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Leuke broek! Ben ook nog steeds opzoek naar zo broek. <3

    Er staat weer een nieuwe giveaway online. Dit keer kun je €50 shoptegoed winnen bij paris2day. Doe je ook mee?

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen