woensdag 24 december 2014

Shoplog #22


1) Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick : When I spotted this lipstick I fell instantly in love with the mat finish and the sparkles in it, which are not very visible in this picture.

2) O.P.I. Correct & clean-up stick: At some fashion events, a nail stylist is present, they often work with O.P.I.. This correction pen already caught my eye and this will come in very handy for someone clumsy like me.

3) Dior Trafalgar Eye Shadow: This eye shadow palette has been on my wishlist ever since it caught my eye months ago unfortunately it was quickly sold out over here in Belgium. Luckily Douglas Düsseldorf had one left.

4) H&M leather peplum top: Leather is amongst my favorite fabrics lately so I couldn't leave this top behind in the shop. 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Hele mooie kleur die lipstick! .. leuke aankopen. stuk voor stuk :). fijne feestdagen! x

    http://www.esmeraldaattema.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. great stuff, I love the CD palette!
    Have a great christmas!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heerlijke spullen! Wil alles wel hebben!

    Merry Christmas!
    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die lippenstift... prachtig! Fijne feestdagen!! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very nice. Happy Holidays.

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/top-10-eyewear-for-christmas-3-oliver-peoples

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love that lipstick!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wauw die lippenstift ziet er prachtig uit! En die peplumtop zou ik zo zelf kopen :) Ik hou echt van lederen items!

    www.fashionismyonlyreligion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That Dior palette is so pretty!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. De Kiss Kiss lipstick is een topper! Ik heb er ook een kleur van! Alsook de verpakking is heel mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen