vrijdag 10 januari 2014

My week on Instagram

I've had a super busy week so unfortunately I didn't post a lot on instagram. I'll try to be better next week.


Last Friday I decided to stay a night at home, which rarely happens on a Friday. I didn't regret it since one of my all time favourite books turned into movie was on tv: Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1. 


I got a free bottle of Catrice Fred said red nail polish to try out, read the review here.


Last saturday night I was invited as a VIP in my favourite club Versuz to celebrate the birthday of two friends.


Remember my Christmas wish list part 3 and the Karen Millen dress I wanted so badly?! I got it on sale minus a 50% discount! Lucky me!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooie armband Karen en ook een leuke kleur van Catrice! Ik vind deze lakjes echt super goed en heel goedkoop!

    Xxx Femke
    Sparklesofmakeup.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen