vrijdag 3 januari 2014

My week on Instagram

Check out my past week through Instagram pictures


Powerfood during shopping.


Best dessert ever: chocolate cake with raspberry cream.


One day before NYE, I couldn't wait to wear my BCBG Maxazria dress.


I got spoiled at the hairdresser while preparing for NYE.


Happy new year to all my readers! What do you think about my look for the evening?


I couldn't choose between all the desserts so I took about everything ;)


Last thursday I met up with some old school friends. We usually go to Kiwi, this is a student restaurant in Maastricht. This restaurant offers some great hamburgers for a very good price. I took the holy Guacamole because I like spicy food.


"Nobody looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep!" I try to live my life by this quote. Yesterday I went to my favourite club with my friends.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. So gorgeous pictures :D
    Happy New Year!

    www.sofiescloset.dk
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3944995/sofies-closet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh yummy the food looks so tasty! Lovely Blog!
    Happy New Year!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What did you get at BCBG? Love that brand. Hope you can check my blog. I follow you

    comeintoourroom.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I bought my new year's eve dress there! I'll definitely check out your blog as well!

      Verwijderen