zondag 12 januari 2014

Outfit: power dressing

Today I finally found the time to shoot a new outfit. During the week it's impossible to do shoots at the moment because by the time I get home from work, it's already getting dark outside. During the weekend I'm often very busy plus my parents don't like taking pictures that often. But today was my lucky day. The sun was shining so it's was quite enjoyable to shoot outside. My father and I shot some pictures in a village nearby next to a channel.

As for the outfit I was wearing my new Karen Millen dress. I fell in love with this dress a couple of weeks ago while shopping in Antwerp, unfortunately my size was sold out there. This dress reminds me a lot of one of my favourite brands, Balmain. The dress has a very powerful look and is asymmetric. Last week I checked out the Karen Millen outlet store in Maasmechelen village and I was over the moon to find the dress there, in my size and with a 30 % (!) sales reduction on the outlet price.

I combined this look with my Supertrash coat I bought last summer, also with a sales reduction, and my new Louis Vuitton scarf. In these pictures you see me wearing studded ankle boots. I already have them about 5 years but rarely wear them because it's almost impossible to walk on them. I really wish I would find pretty ankle boots in my size. What do you think about this look?











I'm wearing

dress: Karen Millen
boots: Primak
coat: Supertrash
scarf: Louis Vuitton
bracelets: Silis
watch: Michael Kors

15 opmerkingen:

  1. echt een speciale jurk! Die kom je niet vaak tegen ^_^ en prachtige jas trouwens.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. really classy outfit dear Feel free to check my blog =) we can follow each other if you like =) hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you Donna! Sure! follow me at www.facebook.com/dressinginlabels and i'll definitely follow back!

      Verwijderen
  3. Leuke jurk! XoXo Nele http://heartensole.blogspot.be/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a smashing dress! Amazing!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely look :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4602025/andystyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh, you look so nice, amazing dress!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen