zaterdag 26 juli 2014

Shoplog #12

The sales here in Belgium are almost running to their end and the discounts are getting higher and higher. Therefor I want to Hasselt with my mom this morning. This is my favorite city in the neighborhood of my hometown to go shopping. During the spring season I saw  some pieces at Zara which I thought were too expensive at the time but which I hoped to find with a discount now. Check out the article below to see what I bought.

Nederlands:  De solden zijn hier in België al even bezig en dus worden de kortingen ook steeds hoger. Daarom ben ik vanmorgen naar Hasselt geweest met mijn mama. Dit is één van mijn favoriete steden in de buurt van mijn woonplaats. Tijdens het lente seizoen had ik enkele stuks gezien bij Zara, die ik toen te duur vond en die ik nu voor een prijsje hoopte te vinden. Lees het artikel hieronder om te zien wat ik gekocht heb. 


I saw this coat for the first time about two months ago at Zara. Back then I eventually ended up buying the pastel blue version. Luckily I found the yellow version with a 50% discount today.

NL: Ik zag deze jas ongeveer 2 maanden geleden in de Zara. Destijds besloot ik uiteindelijk de pastel blauwe versie te kopen. Gelukkig kon ik nu de gele versie op de kop tikken met 50% korting.


A new pair of blue jeans. This was really a necessity since I own only one pair of blue jeans. I got this one from my mother at Zara

NL: Een nieuw paar blauwe jeans. Dit was echt wel hoog nodig vermits ik maar één paar heb. Ik kreeg deze broek cadeau van mijn mama in de Zara


I have been looking for the perfect cuff bracelet for quite some time now and found my match at New Look.

NL: Ik was al een tijdje op zoek naar cuff armband en eindelijk heb ik de perfecte gevonden bij New Look.


Name necklaces are really popular in the fashion world right now and I felt it was time to jump on the wagon as well. I got this one at H&M

NL: Naamkettingen zijn echt populair momenteel in de modewereld en het werd tijd dat ik me er ook eentje zou aanschaffen. Deze ketting komt van H&M.


Another trend right now are these kind of rings that are being worn on the first part of your finger. This set was also bought at H&M.

NL: Een andere trend momenteel, zijn de ringetjes die op het eerste gedeelte van je vinger wordt gedragen. Deze set werd aangekocht bij H&M. 

3 opmerkingen: