zondag 18 mei 2014

Instalab #16





My friend and I with caps while going out.



I had this lovely vegetarian salad during a dinner with friends.



After the healthy vegetarian salad, I took a millefieulle from white chocolate and strawberries as desert.



My family and me celebrated the 78th birthday from my grandfather at a local Italian restaurant. Again I had a vegetarian meal.



I obviously ate a lot the past two weeks. Last Thursday I met up with an old friend from high school. This time I took a pasta with aspergus.



After all that unhealthy food, I really enjoyed joining Belmodo and Gerlinea in their quest for a healthy week.



A banana shake from the Belmode x Gerlinea food box.



Last Friday it was Sex and the City time. I enjoyed a Cosmopolitan at the cocktail bar Abdis in Hasselt.



11 opmerkingen: