donderdag 22 mei 2014

Shoplog #6

I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting a lot the past week but I'm ill at home battling the flu. I haven't been ill all winter and now the weather is finally nice outside, I'm stuck into my house. 

Luckily I have some summer items from my recent shopping trip to Primark to cheer me up and bring some sun into my house. Let me know which is your favourite item?


I really like wearing head bands and since I go to lots of festivals each year, some flower head bands couldn't be missing in my wardrobe.



I'm really dying to try out these tree colors of nail polish. The Angelica nail polish comes at € 2,95. I hope the quality is decent. Normally I buy more expensive nail polish but because these pastels colors are a bit tricky and migth not be used that often, I opted for a cheaper version this time.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous florals!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the orchid flower crown sweetie!!! and that multi coloured nail polish is beyond pretty!!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. LEUKLEUK!!!! zie je zaterdag xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die haarbandjes zijn echt supermooi en ik ben benieuwd naar de kwaliteit van de lakjes!

    xx Femke

    www.sparklesofmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cute choices!
    www.welovefashion.it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen