zondag 11 mei 2014

EVENT: Belmodo x Triumph Shapewear Shopping Night

picture credit: Belmodo

Thanks to the lovely team from Belmodo I was able to attend yet another event; the Belmodo x Triumph Shapewear Shopping Night. I can hear some of you thinking: "Why would we want to wear shapewear, is this not for grannies?". Some years ago I might have agreed with you, but shapewear has come a long way since  than.


If you check out the amazing  promo pictures with the lovely Tiany Kiriloff for Triumph shapewear you see what I mean. This collection is very sophisticated and chic, it uses a variety of nice fabrics and designs and looks very sexy.

Tiany Kiriloff and me

The event was organised at the Triumph store on the Meir in Antwerp. This store is rather small which made the event very cozy. At the entrance my mother (free drive to Antwerp) and me were welcomed very warmly by the Belmodo team and got offered cosmopolitans right away.

The mood board I created with the Triumph shapewear and some Zalando items

Tiany walked around the store to advise everyone on what to buy. Did I mention she's super nice? Every attendant could also participate in a contest to win a voucher for Zalando and a lingerie set from Triumph. I also enjoyed running into some familiar faces. Thank you Belmodo and Triumph for organising this great event!

Picture credit: Belmodo

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely post & photo's!

    Kirsten x

    http://cocosouth.com
    https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful pics..n post <3
    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/05/bourjois-rouge-edition-velvet-lipstick-velvet-02-frambourjoise-review-swatches.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely post <3 .
    http://theknotstory.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the pix - seems like a great event :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. very nice pics. the moodboard is cool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen