woensdag 28 mei 2014

OUTFIT: When in Rotterdam



As you read in yesterday's post I attended the I love Fashion Bloggers Q&A last Saturday. The event took place in the NHow hotel and this hotel had a lovely view on the "Nieuwe Maas" and the Erasmus bridge. Of course some outfit pictures needed to be taken. I mean how often do you find yourself in Rotterdam on this amazing location. I tried on a business yet ladylike outfit. In my opinion you can still see in the pictures how ill I have been all week. Do you like this outfit?

Btw: a big thank you to Kevin for taking these pictures with his Canon camera. These pictures really remind me I HAVE to invest in a decent camera.










I'm wearing

dress: H&M, blouse: H&M, belt: H&M, blazer: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets:Silis


Often my readers and friends ask me where I bought my clothes. I always mention the brands I'm wearing but sometimes the pieces are from a previous season so you might not find the exact same item. Therefore I found a solution for you. With every outfit post, I'll give some alternatives. The great thing about this is that you can buy these item straight from my blog. 



7 opmerkingen:

  1. Zijn leuke foto's geworden!! nog ff sparen voor een goede camera.. you need it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Rotterdam is echt leuk! Ga ik ook vaak naartoe met de vriendinnen. Vooral voor Primark dan ^^

    Leuke look trouwens. Mooi kleedje!

    x Aurélie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Aurélie! Voor shoppen was er helaas geen tijd maar ik wil er zeker eens ooit terug gaan!

      Verwijderen
  3. Leuk al die foto's en mooi uitzicht he met die brug!!!
    Ik zie dat je de senang shoplets ook al op je blog hebt. Super. Ik heb er al iets mee verdiend hoor:D

    Liefs,

    Pleuni
    www.inspiredbypleuni.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Pleuni..

      Dankjewel! oh leuk om te horen dat jij er al meer verdient heb, hopelijk heb ik ook snel succes ;)

      Verwijderen