vrijdag 23 mei 2014

Liebster Award


I just found out that I have been nominated for a Liebster award by Kevin from justKVN. Kevin and I met at the Blog Class Event from This chick's got Style and have been following each other ever since. Definitely check out his blog if you want some male style inspiration!

Apperentely the Liebster Award is to focuss on beginning bloggers like myself. You have to give 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions your nominator asked you. After that you create 11 questions as well and nominate 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers. Bring it on!

11 facts about me

  • My dreamjob is being a flight attendant.
  • I love chocolate above anything else in the world.
  • Well that's not entirely true, I love fashion and makeup above anything else in the world. Although I swear about 500 times a year that I'm going to quite shopping, it never really works out.
  • My dreambag at the moment is the Antigona from Givency.
  • I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy books and movies. Yes, I adore Harry Potter, Twilight, Divergent, Star Wars,...
  • I'm in love with the big city life and wouldn't doubt once second if I had the chance to move to cities such as London, Paris or Berlin.
  • The top three on my wishlist of cities I still have to visit are: Paris, New York and Istanbul.
  • I'm a real party girl and go out at least 2 times a week.
  • My favourite drinks are champagne, vodka redbull and Cosmopolitan.
  • I still live at home with my parents. I mean I have to save all my money for my wardrobe ;)
  • I have shoe size 42 which is super annoying. All great shoes are excluded from me. Anyone tips for me?

The questions I got from Kevin

  • Has blogging affected your personality and your daily life? If yes, in which way?

    Thanks to my blog I dare to experiment more with my style both fashion wise and beauty wise. I try out new things which I wouldn't wear before such as a maxi dress.
    Further more I also try to "watch" the world more and suck in inspiration everywhere that I possibly can: looking for new trends, beautiful places to shoot pictures,...
  • How do you use the social media to promote your blog?

    I have a Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter account. I'm mostly active on Facebook and Instagram.
  • How do you react to negative comments in real life and blogging life?

    In real life, I will react on most of the occassions. I have a really hard time keeping my mouth shut and I will always try to defend myself.

    In my blogging life I didn't have to deal with negative comments yet but I think I will try to be more tactful.
  • Which is your favorite season?

    It's summer by far. I hate having cold and summer time also means some time off from work and great outdoor parties. This season is also the easiest to get dressed definitely because I have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe.
  • What/Who inspires you?

    A lot of fashion bloggers inspire me to go after your dreams and that if you don't try, you'll never know what you're capable of.
  • What makes you laugh the most?

    My best friends.
  • What is the best and worst about blogging?

    The best thing about blogging is getting invited to events and meet amazing people that you would otherwise never have met. You get in touch with people who are as passionate about something as you are.

    The worst thing about blogging is finding the time to write a decent article. I'm a social butterfly so I'm not at home that often
  • What makes you different than other bloggers?

    I don't have the perfect figure so it's sometimes harder for me the put together the perfect outfit. Still I hope I can prove to everybody that you can have curves and still look great.
  • If you can do anything you wanted for one day, what would it be?

    I would want to live in the shoes of an extremely rich person and spend an aweful lot of money.
  • The best movie you’ve ever seen?

    Most of the movies with Leonardo Dicaprio: Titanic, The Great Gatsby and Inception to name a few.
  • Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? This is clearly the most important question!

    Hot chocolate.

The blogs that I nominate:


  • Why did you start blogging?
  • What's your guilty pleasure?
  • What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
  • Who's your style icon and why?
  • If you could keep only item from your wardrobe, which would you keep?
  • What's your favorite tv show?
  • Who's your celebrity crush?
  • Which restaurant is your favourite?
  • Which is your favorite cocktail?
  • If your boss asked you to move to a city permantly, once one would you choose?
  • Describe your perfect date night. 

3 opmerkingen: