vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

EVENT: Belmodo x Liu Jo Bottom Up Night

Last Tuesday I had the honor to attend the Belmodo x Liu Jo Bottom Up Night. This event was organized in the Liu Jo shop in Antwerp to promote their new Bottom Up jeans. Some of my favorite bloggers such as Lima Ché and Tiany Kiriloff are the ambassadors for this line and helped us find the perfect jeans.

It was a real ladies night with lots of cava, bites and some great music. Of course some shopping was on the menu as well because everyone got a 20% reduction on their purchases. At the end of the evening Belmodo and Liu Jo didn't let us go home empty handed, every attendant received a goodiebag. Below you see a picture recap of the night.

NL: Afgelopen dinsdag had ik de eer om de Belmodo x Liu Jo Bottom Up Night bij te wonen. Dit evenement vond plaats in de Liu Jo winkel in Antwerpen ter promotie van de nieuwe Bottom Up jeans. Enkele van mijn favoriete bloggers zoals Lima Ché en Tiany Kiriloff fungeerden als ambassadeurs voor de lijn en hielpen ons met het uitzoeken van de perfecte jeans.

Het was een echte ladies avond met veel cava, hapjes en geweldige muziek. Natuurlijk stond shoppen ook op het menu want iedereen kreeg 20% korting op zijn aankopen. Op het einde van de avond lieten Belmodo en Liu Jo ons natuurlijk niet met lege handen naar huis gaan, elke aanwezige kreeg een mooie goodie bag. Hieronder zie je een fotosamenvatting van de avond.

 The lovely faces of the Liu Jo Bottom jeans, picture credit Belmodo

 picture credit Belmodo

My best friend and I, picture credit Belmodo

 picture credit Belmodo

 picture credti Belmodo

 picture credit Belmodo

 The lovely Lima and I

The life of a fashion blogger is good

 Birgit and I

Tiany and I

I'm wearing

shirt: Liu Jo // pants: H&M // shoes: Van Loock // bag: Louis Vuitton // earrings: Whatthefashion // necklace: Liu Jo // bracelet: New Look // watch: Michael Kors


8 opmerkingen:

  1. You all seem to be having so much fun!
    Do add me via GFC, G+ and Bloglovin.
    Let me know I will add you right back :)
    http://www.naomiganzu.com/2014/10/the-one-volume-blast-mascara-review-and.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh leuk! Dat ziet eruit als een geslaagde avond!! En het eten.. yummy <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie post, volgens mij herken ik Elke van Fashion One? :-)
    I think you will love the golden/chrystal necklace giveaway on my blog!
    GIVEAWAY HERE
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Larissa! Ja dat klopt, Elke was ook in van de aanwezige bloggers!

      Verwijderen
  4. Ziet er super uit!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This seems like an amazing event! You are looking so pretty and I love your bag. :)

    You are looking gorgeous dear! I love your shoes :)

    P.S. I just followed your blog via Bloglovin . Hope you follow mine, too :)

    munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen