donderdag 9 oktober 2014

OUTFIT: Morning delights


I really like to sleep long in the weekend but often my body is still on weekday mode. This was definitely the case this Saturday morning. Instead of mopping around, I got dressed and convinced my mother to shoot some pictures. Often I regret living in a small town but sometimes it has its perks as well. One of them is having a lot of picturesque and quiet places.

Eventually waking up too early turned into being one of the best outfit shoots I have ever done. I really love the result of the pictures and how my outfit turned out in combination with the background. I hope you like them as well! What did you do this weekend?

NL: Ik hou er echt van om uit te slapen in het weekend maar vaak staat mijn lichaam nog op weekmodus. En dit was zeker het geval op zaterdagochtend. In plaats van rond te hangen, besloot ik me aan te kleden en overtuigde ik mijn mama om foto's te gaan maken. Vaak vind ik het jammer om in een klein dorpje te wonen maar soms heeft het ook zo zijn voordelen. Eén van deze voordelen is dat onze gemeente vele pittoreske en rustige plaatsjes heeft.

Dus te vroeg wakker worden, draaide uiteindelijk uit in één van de beste outfit shoots die ik al gedaan heb. Ik ben echt super tevreden met het resultaat van de foto's en hoe mijn outfit samen past met de achtergrond. Ik hoop dat jullie de foto's ook erg mooi vinden! Wat hebben jullie dit weekend gedaan?











I'm wearing

top: H&M // pants: H&M // shoes: Christian Louboutin // jacket: Atos Lombardini // hat: H&M // clutch: Michael Kors // watch: Michael Kors // bracelet: Silis // ring: H&M

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Karen, you look stunning!! I love the colour of your blouse! Such a perfect colour for fall!! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow ik vind je outfit echt super! De top die je aan hebt kleur staat je goed, en de schoenen i love it! Xxx

    Http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super outfit! Geel staat je prachtig!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much for your comment, my dear Karen!! <3 IT really brightened up my day! :) Looking forward to your next post, hun! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen