maandag 17 augustus 2015

TRAVEL: Knokke

The weekend before last I went to Knokke. Knokke is the most luxurious beach town in Belgium. I visit it at least once a year because even one day in Knokke feels like a mini vacay. Knokke is classy and timeless. The white houses which are spread all over the town are so cute. Knokke is also amongst my favourite cities to shop in Belgium. My favourites: Louis Vuitton, Ironie and Zara (the collection is more seaside orientated). But Knokke has so much more to offer. Below you can discover some of my hotspots.



Memlinc Palace Hotel

Usually I only stay in Knokke for one day but a few weeks ago I stayed overnight. I opted for the Memlinc Palace hotel. This hotel is situated right in the centre of Knokke with the greatest shops, best beach bars and yummiest restaurants nearby. The hotel reflects the old glory of Knokke and is very chic and clean. There's plenty of entertainment with different restaurants, a bar and a roof top bar. 

Restaurant Firenze

Restaurant Firenze is located only a few metres away from the Memlinc Palace hotel. In the evening you can choose a four course meal which costed me only € 23 euro. The Italian food is authentic and the service excellent. 


Jackie-Jane

Each year pop-up stores appear in Knokke. This year's number one hot spot is Jackie-Jane by blogger Nanouk. Jackie-Jane offers a mix of vintage designer items and designs by Nanouk herself and Freya Poppe from Tutu Chic. The Chaneloise sweater was already quite some time on my wish list and I can't wait to wear it in one of my future outfit posts. 


Other must-do's

La Plaza is situated right in front of Hotel Memlinc and perfect for a light lunch. The life of Knokke is situated around this square so expect a lot of interesting sightings.

In the afternoon Siësta beach is the place to be for some beats and gins. It's the perfect spot to get a tan and relax a bit in style. 

You can't leave Knokke with passing by Glacier La Poste. This is the best ice cream in Knokke and the list of different tastes is endless.

22 opmerkingen:

  1. I live nearby Knokke but I rarely go there, looks like I should stop by again soon
    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja inderdaad Naomi! Knokke is toch altijd de moeite als je eens een dagje er tussenuit wilt!

      Verwijderen
  2. You look like you've had a great time
    nice pictures xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik woon eigenlijk heel dicht bij Knokke en het is altijd super leuk om er eventjes naar toe te gaan. Mocht je graag sushi eten, dan moet je zeker eens bij Zushi langsgaan in Knokke! Echt yummy!

    Liefs,

    Marlies - Golden Mirrors & Pink Bows

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow wat ziet t hotel er leuk uit... Leuke foto's ook babe.. Ben benieuwd naar je outfit met de trui..
    XXX
    Kevin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ziet er wel leuk uit!
    heerlijk zo'n dagje uitwaaien

    liefs
    Karlien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ziet er leuk uit. Hotel is erg mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi dear
    Good pics
    Take part in the geveaway on my blog!
    I would be very glad to see you!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/2015/08/jollychic-giveaway.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lové Knokke! I Go There since i am 2,5 years!

    Nath from Foin et escarpins

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I was also really young when I went to Knokke for the first time.

      Verwijderen
  9. Ziet er leuk uit zeg! Ik ben er nog nooit geweest, maar zo te zien is het een bezoekje waard.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen