vrijdag 17 april 2015

Instalab # 38

As you might have noticed I have posted a little less than usual on the blog. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with me. But I have just been enjoying the first rays of sunshine and a very busy social schedule. Busy times of course mean that I have a lot to update you about, for example: my latest Instagram pics. If you want to keep posted faster, follow me @karenliesens.

NL: Zoals je misschien al gemerkt hebt, poste ik afgelopen week iets minder dan normaal. Geen zorgen, er is niets mis met mij! Maar ik heb gewoon een beetje genoten van de eerste zonnestraaltjes en ik had een heel drukke sociale kalender. Drukke tijden willen natuurlijk ook zeggen dat ik jullie nog over veel moet updaten, zoals bijvoorbeeld: mijn laatste Instagram foto's. Als je sneller op de hoogte wilt blijven, volg mij dan op @karenliesens



1. After the Pepe Jeans event, my friend Deborah and I were super hungry. Luckily this urban restaurant Eataly was just around the corner. You probably know already that I have a soft spot for spicy food, so I really enjoyed this pizza wit extra peppers, garlic,...

2. Jan and I at a local party.

3. I often express my admiration for women with a-typical bodytypes and Dita Von Teese is defnitely one of those special ladies. I really love this quote by her. 

4. I truely believe that I would sleep so much better in this bed.


1. A typical picture from myself; enjoying life to the fullest.

2. Samantha has always been my favourite Sex and the city character because she's so outspoken .I love how she phrases her opinion and I totally agree with this quote.

3. Receipe anyone?

4. If I was a rich girl nananana...


1. Glenn and I during the I love the 90'ies party. It was a great night with flashblacks to the best music ever made.

2. Do you recognize me in this pictures? This one is from about 6 years ago during my highschool years.

3. My reply to the fuss surrounding the comments from Elle NL about different bodytypes.

4. Nacho's are one of my addictions prefarably with cheese and peppers.


1. The girls and I on our way to I love the 90's. The tone was already set.

2. A selfie during work hours wearing my new Nikkie skirt for the first time; 

3. This is how I feel on monday morning :D.

4. Luckily I was cheered up monday evening by this super delicous penne with mozarella and red pesto.

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke foto's! En jij gaat echt véél naar events haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het was echt superweer deze week. Leuke foto's!
    x Mieke
    http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je post alfijd super leuke foto's, ik ben je meteen gaan volgen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great pictures, dear. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke foto's allemaal, eneuhhh ik heb exact dezelfde reactie op zowat elke ochtend wanneer ik moet opstaan voor 8u "I'm so excited, can't you tell"?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ik zag de leuke foto's al voorbij komen :D good times! Geniet van de zon.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Haha leuk Karen, ook zo Kardashian obsessed ;)!! Fijn weekend. Xx

    Http://www.esmeraldaattema.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely clicks.... :)

    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Jaa ik dacht al, het is zo stil hier ;) maar heerlijk weer he. Leuke diary schat
    xxx
    http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen