woensdag 13 mei 2015

OUTFIT: Unexpected view




Last Sunday I had the most amazing time enjoying the great weather. My friend Sofie and I decided to cruise around in her cabrio. I life in Limburg (Belgium) which is a place with a lot of nature and consequently a lot of gorgeous spots. Eventually we ended up on this beautiful spot down the road with an amazing view. I can really enjoy these moments in life during which you are amazed by  something so small and not materialistic.

For my outfit I opted for something elegant because naturally it was weekend and afterwards we would be going for drinks. The top is actually from my mum but it really appealed to me as well.

NL: Afgelopen zondag had ik een geweldige namiddag al genietend van de het super weer. Mijn vriendin Sofie en ik besloten om rond te rijden in haar cabrio. Ik woon in Limburg (België), er is veel natuur en dus ook veel prachtige plekken. Uiteindelijk belandden we op deze mooie plaats ergens langs de weg met een fantastisch uitzicht. Ik geniet echt van de momenten in het leven waarop je verbaasd bent door zoiets kleins en totaal niet materialistisch.

Voor mijn outfit koos ik om iets elegant te dragen want het was natuurlijk weekend we gingen daarna ook een terrasje doen. De top is eigenlijk van mijn mama maar deze sprak mij ook echt aan.

Q: How do you feel about my outfit and the picture quality?










I'm wearing

top: Taifun // skirt: H&M // sunglasses: Ray-Ban // shoes: Christian Louboutin // watch: D&G // bracelets: Michael Kors and Atos Lombardini

34 opmerkingen:

  1. OOOOE you look amazing - love love this smart and classy outfit


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful look! and the background is gorgeous too
    xx
    Garland Girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So elegant and beautiful look Karen! I love that view, it is breathtaking! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Very trendy and stylish look!
    Have a great day!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw, wat een uitzicht! En wauw, wat een leuke outfit! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This top is gorgeous, and really beautiful place. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooie outfit, heel classy! En je uitzicht is ook heel mooi :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Mooie outfit, wederom lekker classy!
    Liefs Iep

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love this combination.. heerlijk dat je dingen van je moeder kan stelen ;)
    XXX
    http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ja hé Kevin, haar budget is ook groter als mijn ;-)

      Verwijderen
  10. You're very nice :) I have followed the blog so I kiss you, I invite you to my blog

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Really cute combination!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You look so elegant and beautiful with this outfit!

    See you Karen xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ah what a beautiful look , you look stunning really I just love this combination.

    Greetings from London!
    BAMBAM

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen