zondag 10 mei 2015

Shoplog #31


I know it's been a while since my last shoplog. It's not like I haven't done some shopping lately ... good God luckily that's not the case ;-) But I bought some stuff online and not at the same time so I decided to collect my new things in one shoplog.

NL: Ik weet dat het alweer een tijdje geleden is sinds mijn laatste shoplog. Het is niet dat ik de afgelopen tijd niet geshopt heb, godzijdank is dat niet het geval ;-) Maar ik kocht hier en daar wat spullen online en vond het leuker om alles in één shoplog te verzamelen. 

1. Louis Vuitton Scarf
It's actually not mine but my mother's. But I really love the colour, it's so easy to mix with a lot of clothes.

2. Scapa flats
I had been searching months for new ballerinas when I finally found this perfect pair on Zalando.

3. Supertrash dress
Another item I had been searching for very long. This Supertrash dress was sold out online and in stores but luckily I still found one in my size on Winkelstraat.nl.

4. Guerlain L'extase perfume
I got this perfume from Belmodo.tv to compete in a contest to win a citytrip. Unfortunately I did not win the contest but got to try out this amazing perfume. I hope to review it soon.

5. Marc Jacobs Perfume  + necklace
I guess it was my lucky month because I won another perfume and necklace by Marc Jacobs. 

6. H&M earrings
I bought these earrings in Aachen, I love the special design.

7. I Am necklace + headbands
Time to restock on jewelry. 

42 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie items! Dat jurkje is echt prachtig. Hele mooie en toffe kleur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie items! Dat jurkje is echt prachtig. Hele mooie en toffe kleur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful selection and love the name of your blog xo
    www.fashionphases.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. De sjaal is prachtig! Je mag hem vast ook wel eens lenen ;-) Zelf zoek ik ook nog nieuwe ballerina's, maar ik ben daar zò kieskeurig in, haha! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankje Nikki, haha ik denk niet dat het een kwestie van mogen is ;-) ja ik heb ook lang moeten zoeken!

      Verwijderen
  5. Oh wat fijn dat je zo'n leuke dingen hebt gewonnen!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a nice post! Great items! I love the color of that top!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heel leuke aankopen! Ik vind je schoentjes zo leuk!

    XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oehh! That dress by supertrash.. trok mijn aandacht meteen. Die wil ik zien in een outfit post hihi :D goed dat je hem toch hebt kunnen vinden.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ja Natasja ik hoop er snel een outfit post mee te doen. heb hem al 2x aangehad op stap dus ligt nu ff in de was ;-)

      Verwijderen
  9. Oeh de sjaal van LV en de jurk.. Ik vind de kleur echt te gek.. Snel outfit foto's maken, ben nu al benieuwd

    XXX
    http://justkvn.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love that shirt!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Great haul, love that necklace!

    - Audrey
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love these things! You have a good taste to find good objects.
    xx, Flora
    http://lapapillonnoire.blogspot.hu/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow, too many great finds dear! Those accessories are so cute <3

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Bedankt voor je bezoekje aan m'n blog!
    XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love Daisy Dream perfume from Marc Jacobs!! the bottle is so beautiful too. This is the perfume that I am having today :)
    And the necklace is gorgeous, how did you win that?
    xx
    www.travelera.es

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great post. Love your blog!

    http://www.semsorte.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Wat een toffe spulletjes. Ik heb dit ketting ook, maar die van mij komt van de Primark. (A)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Dat je jurkje heeft een mooie kleur! Ik leen ook soms spullen van mama haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen