maandag 4 november 2013

Fashion Events

One of the things I love the most is attending Fashion Events. Upcoming Tuesday I have another very important event. I'm invited to the  Fashionata Sofie Valkiers' KI6? Who are you? cocktail party.  You all know Fashionata aka Sofie Valkiers offcourse. Not only is she the most famous blogger in Belgium, she also designed a own line for Essentiel and had her own show on vijftv "Shoot".

In this article I will tell you about some of the events I already have been to.


13th September I was invited to the opening of the new Liu Jo Store in Antwerp thanks to Belmodo. The store moved from the Nationelestraat to the Schutterhofstraat. I think this was a smart move because now they're situated right in the fashion heart of Antwerp. When I'm invited to an event, I always try to dress myself in clothes from the brand. The party was just perfect. The personnel was very generous with drinks and food, a dj was playing music and you could try on the new Winter collection. 

I'm wearing
top: Liu Jo
pants: Liu Jo
bag: Liu Jo
Jacket: Atos Lombardini
bracelet: Supertrash
watch: D&G
ring: Just Cavalli


19th September me and my best friend were invited to a Fashion experience at Smets. This is one of the most amazing shops in Belgium. They sell some of my favourite brands such as Christian Louboutin, Alexander Mc Queen, Givenchy, Victoria Beckham,... An Opi nailbar and a Bobbi Brown make-up stand were present. We chose to let our make-up be done by the artists from Bobbi Brown. At the end of the evening we got an amazing Goodie bag with a coupon for Bobbi Brown, a necklace from Selected and different beauty products.

I'm wearing
dress: Just Cavalli


10th October I was invited for a showing of the FW 2013 collection from Pinko in Antwerp. The welcoming was again very nice with some bites, cupcakes and cava. There were too many looks I loved but these two in the picuture were definately my favourites. The black dress is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. At the end of the evening Pinko gifted a goody bag with this amazing bracelet. 

24th October I was invited to the Armani Jeans Store opening in Antwerp thanks to Nathalie from Curls and Bags. This evening inspired me to start my own blog. Everyone present at the event was gifted a personalised bag. 


Last but not least I have often been invited to events from Charis Fashion. It's a shop in Tongeren where I often go. You can find here brands such as Supertrash, Jacky Luxury, Lipsy,... 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. SuperBlog Karen! Good work Hon'! ;)
    Ps, you rock that Cavalli dress!!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super! De blog ziet er geweldig uit! :D
    En je hebt al heel wat events gedaan ook! Zalig hé! Ik vind het zo jammer dat ik vanavond niet kan komen naar Sofie's event...

    Nog veel succes met de blog en tot op een event hopelijk! :D

    Liefs,
    Marlies (www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel marlies! Jammer dat je niet kan komen!

      Tot snel,
      Karen

      Verwijderen
  3. Leuk dat je ook bent beginnen bloggen meid! Ik volg je alvast :)
    Nog maar begonnen en al naar zo leuke events, succes!
    KissKiss

    Stefanie
    lesdeuxmoiselles.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Stefanie! Ik blijf jou ook zeker verder volgen op je leuke blog!

      hopelijk tot op 1 van de volgende events!

      xxx

      Verwijderen