donderdag 28 november 2013

My week on Instagram

Here's what I've been up to lately. From now on I'll try to take more pictures!!!


A new  restaurant called "De Zoemerik" opened and I ate the lovely tortellini Funghi. I eat lots of vegetarian dishes because I  don't like meat.


The past two weeks I've been going out a lot and seeing some of my favourite dj's: Dj Coone and MC Chucky at The Oh on Tour, Harddriver and Coone at the Noxx and Dj ghost at the Bonzai Retro party.


One of my favourite moments of the past week: a beauty night at Ici Paris XL. Me and my best friend have really been spoiled with nail treatment and someone who did our make up and hair.


Honestly I like this combination a lot. I  finished this black ruffle dress off with bright blue accessories.


#WhatsInYourKors  Here you can see what's in mine.


I love internetshopping definitely if it means buying one of the must haves for this season. I have shoe seize 42 so it's very difficult to find shoes I like.

2 opmerkingen: