zaterdag 23 november 2013

Shopping Saturday

I'm sorry I've been so quiet these last few days but I'm incredibly busy. The post I promised you yesterday will have to wait one more day.
Today I started my search for a New year's eve dress. The dress I have in mind is very special and colourful. I would definitely NOT wear black for an evening like this. Firstly because lots of people already choose for black because it's a save option. And secondly, which evening is better suited to try something special?
I went to Maasmechelen Village (Karen Millen and Ted Baker) and Fashion Point (Robert Cavalli, Philippe Plein,..). Unfortunately I didn't find my dress yet. But I took some outfit pictures while shopping. How will your new year's eve dress look like?





I'm wearing
dress: Supertrash
scraf: Gucci
coat: Mexx
bag: Louis Vuitton
watch: Michael Kors




9 opmerkingen: